Sunday, September 26, 2010

Custom Paper Mache Boxes Set of Three $13


I use these boxes EVERYWHERE. I have boxes in my family room for glue and tape, batteries, camera and cell phone cords, checks, stationary, pens and staples and tacks. For the kids rooms, I have boxes for treasures, keepsakes, things, stuff, miracles, goods, belongings, mine, valuables, possessions, keep out. In my craft shed, I have boxes for buttons, beads, elastic, tissue paper, notions, childrens' patterns, adult patterns, scissors, tape and glue, yarn, brushes, bias tape.

These boxes come in a set of three; square, rectangle, hectagen. The sizes are 6", 8", and 10". You can select from any two colors of ribbon (I have ways of matching colors across the country), font style and vinyl lettering color.

No comments:

Post a Comment